Female Hair Loss Treatment
Female Hair Loss or Female Pattern Baldness can affect the confidence of a patient and bring her self-esteem down. That is why we have a reputation for hosting the best Female Hair Loss Treatment Doctors in Gurgaon and for being the best Female Hair Loss Treatment Clinic in the city.
5 Major Causes of Hair Loss in Women
1. HAIR LOSS DURING / POST PREGNANCY [TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM] – Telogen Effluvium is a phenomenon which occurs post pregnancy or post major surgery, drastic weight loss, having extreme stress, in which you start to shed a large amount of hair every day, usually while shampooing, heat styling, or even brushing.
2. HEREDITARY HAIR LOSS – Hair loss genetic in nature, is common causes of female hair loss. This gene can be purely inherited from either of parents, mother’s or sometimes the father’s side of family.
3. MEDICATIONS – Medications taken to cure some other physiological symptoms may result in the gradual thinning of hair, indicating pattern baldness.
4. IRON DEFICIENCY ANEMIA – Female Hair Loss are seen by women who experience heavy periods or who doesn’t eat much iron-rich foods results in hair loss.
5. POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME – Approx Five million women suffer from polycystic ovarian syndrome around the world. The physiological condition, which can begin to pop up as early as at an age of 11, is primarily caused by a hormonal imbalance in the body in which the ovaries start to produce too much of male hormones. This can become a major reason for Hair Fall in Women.
6. MENOPAUSE – Hormonal fluctuations are responsible for female hair loss during menopause which decrease hair growth and starts hair loss gradually.
Different Stages / Pattern for Female Hair Loss
LUDWIG SCALE – The Ludwig scale for measuring Female Hair Loss illustrates a progressive hair loss pattern amongst women. This scale defines several common forms of hair loss patterns which are generally associated with women hair loss or what is also termed as Female Pattern Baldness.
Our Program For Hair Thinning – Revive & Regrow
Detailed consultation and Tricho-analysis to understand the root cause of hair fall and to customize the best solution for you. Our programme may consist of In-clinic services and Home care system along with Diet and Hair tips.
In-clinic Services – Hair Fall Control Program
1. Dr Paul’s Scalp Care for deep cleansing, oil & dandruff control, gentle exfoliation and rejuvenation to provide the best enriched environment for hair to regrow
2. Nutri-MESO technology to deliver patented nutrients, peptides and growth factors directly to hair roots and hair follicles to make the hair stronger and to control hair fall.
Home Care System – Hair Fall Control Program
1. Dr Paul’s HAIR FACT – It’s researched, nationally & internationally acclaimed oral Cyclical Vitamin Hair loss Programme to prevent hair fall, grow strong and health hair.
2. Hair Care Products – To condition and strengthen your scalp and hair, To take care of dandruff and oily scalp.
3. Hair Beam Therapy – To increase the energy level of hair roots.
1. Controls hair fall as early as 6-8 weeks.
2. Hair feels thicker and stronger in 12-16 weeks.
3. Strengthens and nourishes hair follicle.
4. Stimulates hair growth factors.
5. Stimulates new hair growth
6. Improves scalp condition.