Female Hair Loss or Female Pattern Baldness can affect the confidence of a patient and
bring her self esteem down. That is why we have a reputation for hosting the best Female
Hair Loss Treatment Doctors in Gurgaon and for being the best Female Hair Loss Treatment
Clinic in the city.
5 Major Causes of Hair Loss in Women
1. HAIR LOSS DURING / POST PREGNANCY [TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM] – Telogen
Effluvium is a phenomenon which occurs post pregnancy or post major surgery, drastic
weight loss, having extreme stress, in which you start to shed a large amount of hair every
day, usually while shampooing, heat styling, or even brushing.
2. HEREDITARY HAIR LOSS – Hair loss genetic in nature, is common causes of female hair
loss. This gene can be purely inherited from either of parents, mother’s or sometimes the
father’s side of family.
3. MEDICATIONS – Medications taken to cure some other physiological symptoms may
result in the gradual thinning of hair, indicating pattern baldness.
4. IRON DEFICIENCY ANEMIA – Female Hair Loss are seen by women who experience
heavy periods or who doesn't eat much iron-rich foods results in hair loss.
5. POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME – Approx Five million women suffer from polycystic
ovarian syndrome around the world. The physiological condition, which can begin to pop up
as early as at an age of 11, is primarily caused by a hormonal imbalance in the body in
which the ovaries start to produce too much of male hormones. This can become a major
reason for Hair Fall in Women.
6. MENOPAUSE – Hormonal fluctuations are responsible for female hair loss during
menopause which decrease hair growth and starts hair loss gradually.
Different Stages / Pattern for Female Hair Loss
LUDWIG SCALE – The Ludwig scale for measuring Female Hair Loss illustrates a
progressive hair loss pattern amongst women. This scale defines several common forms of
hair loss patterns which are generally associated with women hair loss or what is also
termed as Female Pattern Baldness.
STAGE 1 – Head full of hair with no visible sign of hair loss. Hair is coarse and throughout
the scalp area. Under this stage, hair loss is mild. Many women have difficulty in noticing
that hair loss has occurred coz hairline in front remains unaffected relatively. Loss of hair
may occur on front or top of the scalp. It can be noticeable when the hair is parted down
STAGE 2 – This phase is characterized or demarked by the beginning of a receding hairline
or maybe a widening middle partition. This is the very beginning of the Female Hair Loss,
with some mild, and may be evenly distributed thinning and depleting of the hair on the
scalp. At this particular stage, hair loss is still unnoticeable and the loss can very easily be
camouflaged with proper hair styling techniques.
STAGE 3 – The Patient starts to show the most significant signs of female hair loss. This is
where female hair loss treatment becomes a necessity. Women exhibit a much more
significant decline in the hair at the middle of the scalp as well as the hair which starts
receding right from the forehead. This is where the female hair loss starts to become much
Our Program For Hair Thinning – Revive & Regrow
Detailed consultation and Tricho-analysis to understand the root cause of hair fall and to
customize the best solution for you. Our programme may consist of In-clinic services and
Home care system along with Diet and Hair tips.
In-clinic Services – Hair Fall Control Program
1. Dr Paul’s Scalp Care for deep cleansing, oil & dandruff control, gentle exfoliation and
rejuvenation to provide the best enriched environment for hair to regrow
2. Nutri-MESO technology to deliver patented nutrients, peptides and growth factors directly
to hair roots and hair follicles to make the hair stronger and to control hair fall.
Home Care System – Hair Fall Control Program
1. Dr Paul’s HAIR FACT – It’s researched, nationally & internationally acclaimed oral Cyclical
Vitamin Hair loss Programme to prevent hair fall, grow strong and health hair.
2. Hair Care Products – To condition and strengthen your scalp and hair, To take care of
dandruff and oily scalp.
3. Hair Beam Therapy – To increase the energy level of hair roots.
1. Controls hair fall as early as 6-8 weeks.
2. Hair feels thicker and stronger in 12-16 weeks.
3. Strengthens and nourishes hair follicle.
4. Stimulates hair growth factors.
5. Stimulates new hair growth
6. Improves scalp condition."